South Florida's intricate ecosystem is yours to experience, riding on an airboat through the Floridian Everglades! Alligators, whooping cranes, and the most endangered species of the region, the Florida panther, are only a fraction of the wildlife that call the Everglades their home, and you'll get your fill of any combination of them on your visit.
Experienced tour guides will describe to you the wonders of this vast ecosystem and the native, as well as non-native wildlife that inhabit it. All tours will include an airboat ride, an alligator wildlife show, and a walking trail, filled with crocodile exhibits.
Once you've said goodbye to the Everglades, sit back and enjoy a fully bilingually-narrated sightseeing cruise along the scenic Biscayne Bay. See Miami's spectacular coastal sites which include the beautiful downtown Miami skyline, Fisher Island, the Port of Miami, Miami Beach, and the mansions of "Millionaire's Row."
Departure and return details:
- Departure dates: Daily
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6 hours
- Pick up time: Between 9am and 10am (depending on Hotel location)
- Pick up Points: On A1A from Hollywood, Hallandale, Sunny Isles, Bal Harbor, Surfside, North Beach, Miami Beach, South Beach, Downtown Miami and Brickell Ave.
- Departure Time: 10:15am from Bayside Market Place
Note: If you are not staying at any of the above pick up points, we recommend your pick up point location from the Bayside Market Place (401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Florida, 33132).
What's included in the tour:
- 6 hours of fun in nature
- Best airboat ride in the Everglades
- Admission to Everglades Park
- Educational Show
- Cruise around the islands of Miami
- Fisher Island, Star Island and Brickell Key
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's NOT included in the tour:
- Tour Guide gratuity
What to wear to the Everglades Safari Tour:
We suggest to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen is highly recommended as you are in direct sunlight for a large period of time. Bug repellant is also recommended.
Ft. Lauderdale Tours
Experience the beautiful beaches, delicious restaurants and fun-filled Disney Parks of Fort Lauderdale!Ft. Lauderdale Tours
Miami City Tours
See Miami the right way! See Coral Gables and Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, South Beach and more!Miami City Tours
Can't decide on which tour to take? Why not try a Combo Tour? Mixing the best in Florida tours and attractions.Combo Tours